Dolton-Riverdale School District attended the 2019 Annual Council of Urban Boards of Education (CUBE) Conference on Saturday, September 28, 2019. Several of the District’s board members and leadership team were excited to not only attend this year’s conference, but also present their findings on a variety of topics.
"It’s always beneficial to attend these conferences and learn from other educators, but this year is also an honor to present our District’s perspectives and experiences,” said Superintendent Dr. Kevin Nohelty. “It’s important District 148 has a special culture surrounding it, and it’s important our leadership has the opportunity to share their unique knowledge on a platform like this.”
The following individuals presented on the implementation of balanced literacy and math:
- Dr. Sonya Whitaker, Deputy Superintendent of Schools
- Mr. Larry Lawrence, Board President
- Mr. Charles W. Lloyd, Board Vice President
- Mr. John Donermeyer, Director of Research and Innovation
- Ms. Shinora Montgomery, Principal at ECC at Harriet Tubman School and Riverdale School.
District 148 Communications Specialist